Living with a family


Here we will look at adult placements.

If you choose to live in an adult placement, you live as part of a family (not your own family).

If you choose to live in supported lodgings, you rent a room from a family.

You will pay them rent and bills.

You will look after your own money with help if you need it.

A supported lodgings placement is not registered with your local Commission for Social Care Inspection (CSCI) area office. This means that no one will check that you have everything you need so be careful. CSCI website

This document was last modified on 2006-11-30 11:43:52.