Buying a home


This section will look at one way of buying a home called Shared Ownership.

This means that you buy a share of a house and at the same time pay a lower rent to a Registered Social Landlord (the new name for Housing Association).

You also have a mortgage.

This means a bank or building society has lent you money to buy your share in your home

This document was last modified on 2006-08-31 21:23:38.